Rates & Packages for Braselton Location
** All pricing options apply to Braselton Location ONLY. No exceptions.
Special discounts are available for teachers and Northeast Georgia Medical Center Braselton employees and referrals. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or inquire at the studio front desk.
Classes & Packages.
**Please, note that it is against the studio policy to extend expiration dates.**
All classes are 1hr 10 mins.
Drop-In .............................. $18 (Buy Now)
5 Class Pkg ........................ $75. (Buy Now)
(expires in 2 months)
10 Class Pkg ...................... $125 (Buy Now)
(expires in 3 months)
20 Class Pkg ...................... $220 (Buy Now)
(expires in 5 months)
40 Class Pkg ...................... $410 (Buy Now)
(expires in 10 months)
1 Month Unlimited ........... $130 (Buy Now)
1 Week Unlimited............... $35 (Buy Now)
*Teens and Seniors and Teachers receive 20% discount on the rates above.
Recurring Billing Options
Monthly - no contract required.
Sign up a friend and get next month half off!
Sign up 2 friends and get next month free!
Sign up and receive a prepaid gift card worth of Free Month of Yoga to give to your friend!
Unlimited Monthly..... $69.99 The Most Affordable Yoga In Atlanta!!! (could be used in both locations) (Buy Now)
The latest version of the Monthly Recurring Billing Agreement:
Please, contact us at
for rates and to book a session.
Truth In Motion Yoga studio policy and general guidelines.
( thank you for taking time to look over our policy and general rules).
1. It is AGAINST the studio policy to extend class packages. Please, always pay attention to the expiration dates of the class packages. Please, email email@example.com if you have any questions.
2. Practitioners are NOT allowed to take free classes.
3. Every practitioner must arrive to the studio a few minutes earlier and check in for a class at the front desk. The door is locked for the duration of a class. It is NOT ALLOWED to knock on the door after a class has started. Students who arrive late won't be let in, no exceptions.
4. Studio IS NOT responsible for the stolen or broken personal items. PLEASE, keep all personal items in the cubbies, AWAY FROM YOUR MAT.
5. General studio guidelines:
-Classes begin at their scheduled time and the studio doors are closed. If you are late to a class and have not made prior arrangements please refrain from knocking on the door after a class has begun.
- Please leave your shoes in the designated area at the studio entrance. Shoes are prohibited from the studio floor as we would like to keep it as clean and clear as possible.
- Please have cell phones on silent before classes start, and have them secured inside your personal belongings (purse, bag, etc.)
- There is a set of shelves at the front of the class to place purses, bags and other items not essential to the yoga session. Please use this space accordingly and refrain from having cell phones, car keys and other items on studio floor during a session. This helps minimize distractions and also decreases the chance of an accident and/or lost items.
- The yoga studio is a form of sacred space where everyone can escape and focus inward on their practice. Here everyone is welcome to have a positive and enriching experience. Keeping this in mind when you enter the studio will help to ensure proper balance and energy.
- Please try to arrange your matt so that everyone is lined up evenly with enough space between mats and providing each person with a view of the front. Please try not to place your mat down directly in front of someone who has already selected a spot. It’s very important that everyone has a clear view of the instructor and the instructor has a clear view of everyone in the class. Please remember that no one owns a “personal spot” on the floor, and our studio is big enough to accommodate 2 rows comfortably.
- When a class calls for props, please keep your props neatly in close proximity to your mat. This is to minimize encroaching on another member’s personal space as well as helps to eliminate the possibility of an accident.
- There are times when classes can be very full, and if you do not see an area to set up your matt please ask an instructor for assistance. Most times it’s just a matter of some members shifting left or right a little bit to accommodate someone. Please try to avoid setting up your matt to the side of the instructor or behind them as it is important that you are able to see the instructor from the same angle as the other students.
- Please refrain from coming to a yoga session when you are sick. Even though it may only be a simple head cold, attempting a yoga session when you are not feeling well may not be beneficial, particularly if your breathing is compromised in any way. In addition, excessive coughing and similar actions distracts others and potentially creates unwanted exposure.
- During a yoga session, if you feel pain, numbness, etc. please stop your movement, come out of your pose to a neutral position and ask the instructor for assistance. We want to ensure that everyone has a positive experience and avoids injury. Likewise, if you are not sure how to get into a pose or have questions always as an instructor for help vs. attempting to imitate the person next to you. Proper alignment, breath, flow of movement and focus are more important than the intensity of the stretch. Listen to your body and participate accordingly.
- During sessions, please refrain from conversation with others around you that is not relative to the session. Openly asking a question about a pose can be helpful, but talking about something unrelated to the class after a session begins can be distracting for others. Remember, this is a sacred time for everyone.
- When class ends, please put away all props, pack up and clear the studio floor in an orderly fashion and as quickly as possible. This helps to clear space for others to attend the next upcoming session and also allows the instructors time to prepare for the next class. If you are taking 2 sessions back to back it is acceptable to leave your matt and props where they are.
- If this is the only line you read, please simply be respectful of others and yourself, be mindful of your actions, and being respectful and following the instructors guidance will help to ensure a positive session for everyone.